Unlock unparalleled insights into your oral health with cone beam 3D imaging! Dr. Karishma Patel and Dr. Kamal Patel use cone beam 3D imaging in Las Vegas, Nevada, to provide you with high-definition, comprehensive scans that aid in precise diagnoses and treatment planning. Learn more below and call Desert Inn Smiles at 702-834-7707 to schedule an appointment with our dentists and team!
Cone beam 3D imaging, also referred to as CBCT scanning, is a type of X-ray machine that we use when regular X-rays will not suffice. Cone beam 3D imaging provides us with high-quality, detailed images of your teeth, mouth, jaw, neck, ears, nose and throat. This way we get a detailed look at any issues that may be occurring.
This technology is very effective in diagnosing and identifying a wide range of oral health issues. There are many reasons we may use cone beam imaging. Some of them are:
- Planning implant procedures
- Evaluating the jaw
- Planning surgery for impacted teeth
- Identifying and treating tumors
- Planning root canal treatment
- Reviewing detailed images of the head and neck
- Diagnosing endodontic issues
- Planning orthodontic treatment
- Viewing detailed visuals of tooth damage and decay